We are delighted to confirm we are looking to hire a Adults Coach for the remainder of the 2021 Season on a contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- To prepare, deliver and evaluate well-structured beach volleyball adult sessions programmes ensuring a high quality, enjoyable experience centred around the needs of the participants;
- Maintain appropriate planning and participation records;
- Complete risk assessments;
- To carry out duties in accordance with West Coast Beach Volleyball policies, including equal opportunities, and health and safety;
- To be a positive role model, creating a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage participation in sport and physical activity; and
- Assist with promoting West Coast Beach Volleyball products and services.
To be considered for the role we are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about beach volleyball;
- Driven to continually improve and achieve high levels of performance;
- An excellent communicator;
- Well-organised and adaptable;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Able to use their initiative;
- Honest and sincere;
- Willing to travel between venues; and
- Have access to their own vehicle and hold a driving licence.
Qualifications (minimum requirement):
- Experience in coaching volleyball (beach experience is essential).
This job is subject to receipt of an enhanced PVG disclosure and rigorous background checks.
We will support you in your personal development by providing you with the underpinning knowledge, skills and experience for the following:
- Opportunities to increase working hours; and
- Further professional development.
Working with West Coast Beach Volleyball
Adult coaching on Troon/Ayr Beach on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- We estimate that sessions will be a total of 6 hrs a week, three hours per session with the first hour focused on recreational/beginner level and the following two hours focused on performance athletes however the specifics can be negotiated.
- You will be paid £10-12/hr depending on experience.
Application deadline: 30/06/2021
Expected start date: 12/07/2021
Please send your CV to West Coast.